Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tomorrow = Intermediate Exam!

Tomorrow is the big day!

I am ...... SO ..... nervous. And also excited in a way, I guess. I mean, I get to go to Melbourne and dance in front of some well known ballerina. Plus, the location of the exam is pretty famous too.
AND I'll have a massive awesome hall to dance in, and get the chance to meet other ballerinas that will be doing the exam with me.

I am fairly confident with all my exercises, dance and pointe. It doesn't mean that I'm not completely nervous to the point of feeling sick.

Later today I am going to pack all my stuff and tripple check that I've got everything.
It's going to be so good to get into bed tomorrow night and know that it's over with for a nother year.

Actually, after publishing this post I am going to go back and read what I wrote on this blog the day before my exam last year.

As completely nervous as I am, I think that I'm just a bit calmer that the day before last year's exam. Although it's still over 24 hours away so that could all change.
I couldn't sleep last night - I just kept thinking of the exam, exam, exam, exam, exam. eeugh. I just want to get it over with right now.

I mean, I love dancing, and I like doing exams. It makes you work on exercises and have them perfect by a certain date. Plus, as I said earlier, there ARE advantages to doing the exam such as getting to dance to live piano music.

Anyways, I'll post on the 18th (the day after the exam). I won't be able to post tomorrow because we'll be getting back pretty late.

Bye Bye To All ....

20 comments:

Kristina said...

I wish you the best of luck! Try to have fun with it, even though your nervous. I know, easier said than done:)

Izi said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks so much for the good wishes. I really appreciate it. Yeah, as I said earlier, I am trying to look at all the good parts of it.

Izi :)

Lover of Dance xox' said...

Oh good luck! I wish you the very best! I am sure you will do well and I will be thinking of you. I believe in you so go and dance like you have never danced before! Fingers crossed!:)

Izi said...

Hi Lover Of Dance XOXO,

Thanks soooooo much. Comments like yours make such a difference to me! I truley appreciate it!

Izi :)

Lover of Dance xox' said...

Your welcome! Do you have any advice for how to do the splits! If so please share it for today's post! :D xx

Bria Valderrama said...

Hey Izi,
I just checked out your blog and its awesome!! I love to hear about dancing - something I have always loved but never been taught! And I know all about feeling nervous for exams I have a singing exam in a few weeks and talk about freaking out! Lol - all the best with your exam! God bless you! Bria Rose

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My blog:
rachat des credit ou rachat de credit proprietaire

melissa said...

Mine is the 8th or 9th next month but so nervous !!!

melissa

Izi said...

Hey Lover Of Dance,

Yes, I popped over to your blog today and gave you some advice on the splits. I hope it's OK.

Izi :)

Izi said...

Hi There, Bria,

I'm so glad that you like my blog. Perhaps you should try dancing, even if it's just for a term. It's fun and really enjoyable. Try it .....

Thanks a lot for the good wishes!

Izi :)

Izi said...

Hey Anonymous,

I'm glad you found my blog and I hope you enjoy it!

Izi :)

Izi said...

Hello Melissa,

Good luck for you upcoming exams. I know it can be scary but good wishes anyway!

Izi :)

Unknown said...

Hello Izi:
Thanks for checking out my blog!
I hope it lets you follow!
I followed you :)
Love your blog!

Izi said...

Hi Rebekah,

You're welcome. Yes, I hope that I can follow your blog soon, too. Thanks a lot for following me! You are my 40th follower! YEAH!

Izi :)

Unknown said...

Hey

I love dancing too!

Good luck on your exam!!

What syllabus are you doing? If you are doing RAD, are you doing the new Intermediate?
I just (well, about 1 month ago now!) did the new Intermediate RAD exam and in 2 weeks i am doing Cecchetti Intermediate!

~*Chantelle*~
My blog is http://homeschoolblogger.com/bonnetclub/
but i don't use it a huge amount anymore!

Izi said...

Hi Chantelle,

Thanks so much for finding/commenting on and following my blog. I will pop over to your blog now too.

Thanks for the good wishes and good luck with the results for you exam!

Izi :)

Sarah Violet said...

Hi Izi,
I love your blog!!! I followed!
You can follow blogs by:
Going to your blogger dashboard , then scroll down to your reading list (blogs you follow) and look for the button that says: add, then you will get screen that says: reading list > add blogs to follow, ten there will be to things you can do: add from ULR or import from Google reader, chose add from URL, then go to the home page of the blog you want to follow and paste there link into the add from ULR field, make sure the "following option" says follow publicly as Izi, then click the follow button, then you follow the blog! Hope that made sense and that it works! The directions I gave were for the new blogger interface.
Hope this helps!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do great! you need to post some pictures. =) I enjoyed looking through your blog.

-- Kendra
ismikendra.org

Izi said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks a lot for the advice. Actually, Bri suggested the same for me. Unfortunatly it only worked for a couple of blogs. After that it stopped working. I'll try to work it out again and then follow you - cus' I really want to!

Thanks a loooot for the good wishes!

Izi :)

Izi said...

Hi Kendra,

Thanks for following my blog - I really wish I could follow yours!

I hope you enjoy reading the upcoming posts! Thanks for the good wishes!

Izi :)