Sunday, September 19, 2010

All New - Intermediate

Hello again everyone!

Sorry for not updating for ages, I have been quite busy and forgetful.

Since my exam (which I still have not found out the results) we have been working of intermediate.
Because we had already done a little bit of it, it wasn't toooo hard to to remember. Though it is still new. I think that I have almost mastered all of the barre, but there are still a few things I am not sure about.

There are lots of new terms, which I had never heard of before, so that can be really confusing sometimes. Luckily I am starting to remember some of them.

One thing that I am super hopeless at are the pirouettes. The single ones are not that hard, but the double ones - I HAVE NOT IDEA HOW I WILL EVER BE ABLE TO DO ONE! Sigh

However, it's good to be able to have new music and exercises to do. I was starting to get very bored or intermediate foundation by the end.

3 comments:

a girl who has heaps of faith that you'll get a distinction (Lauren) said...

don't worry Izi, I'm sure that you'll be able to do a dobble pirouette one day. Just rember practice makes perfect ( :

Lauren said...

Hey by the way I think voting is a good idea. It's intresting to see what the results are

Izi said...

Yeah, me too