Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zone Carnival!

Hi All,

Yesterday I went on a three and a half hour bus ride to city for the zone swimming carnival. I was in the 15's Girls 50m backstroke, and although I didn't win it, or make it to state, I had a stack of fun.

The bus trip was fun, and there were two of my friends at the carnival (one was on the bus with me) and it was just heaps of fun to hang out with them.

We watched some races, and then at about 11:30, it was time for my race. I was SO nervous I felt sick. I did my race and came in 5Th, with a time of 54 seconds, which was pretty good, since I was only 59.89 seconds in my race at school the other day.

Once me and my other friends had all finished our races, we were aloud to go into the wave pool in the inside complex. Now that was fun. The waves were massive, and it was a fantastic workout.
After we had spent about 20 minutes in the wave pool, one of my friends had to go, so we got out.

Later that day, one of the teachers took me and some other kids from my school back to the inside complex. We had heaps of fun there for about half an hour swimming in the wave pool, whirl pool, water fall and more ......

We had to leave at about 3:30 that afternoon, but the bus trip was still fun. We even got to stop at MacDonald's for dinner.

So that was my day at the carnival. Okay, it wasn't ballet related, at all, but still - I wanted to share it with you.

Thanks for reading/commenting, everyone!

8 comments:

Izi said...

Hi All,

I know this is ramdom, but today is the last day of summer. YAY! As you can probably tell, I love winter.

Izi xoxo

Lauren said...

Well Done Izi!!!

Lauren said...

By the way, I think (for your sake) it's good I don't live near you. I think I would have really embarred you with my cheering if I watched you! :D

Izi said...

You could NEVER embarrass me with all your cheering. It's GOOD that you doing live near me???????? Excuse me - WHAT did you just say?

ha ha

Izi said...

umm, that was means to be: Don't - not: doing. I'm an idiot

Lauren said...

Ok - no harm meant! I was just trying to be funny.

I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE CLOSER TO YOU!

Now, does that make you feel better?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Izi , its trinity , i am going to miss you sooo flammin much, but we have this to chat on haha ... so how are you ?
Bet the packing is done , ill pray for the trip down there !
Hope to see you again ... sad face .
--trinity

Izi said...

Hi Trinity,

Sorry, I have very little time to reply to your message now, however - I am sooooo glad that you found my blogspot! Now we can chat on it. SOOOOOO exciting! Today I woke up and felt really sad that it wasn't school. I love school - cus' of all of you guys! Anyway, hopefully I will be able to see you again really soon. That would be totally awesome.

Love, Izi oxo