Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Is Not An Excuse.......

This probably sounds like an excuse for not practicing, but it's not.
Yesterday, while I was playing our piano, my back started to spasm really badly. I managed to get up and go sit on a proper chair, until the spasm had finished.
It went on for a while and then the stopped. However, it left my back REALLY sore.
I made myself a hot water bottle and a glass of fizzy apple juice, then lay down with the hottie on my back and watched 'the gods must be crazy.'

When I went to bed, by back was starting to feel quite good, but when I woke up this morning, it was another story.
It was so stiff I could hardly move. I hobbled to the bathroom and had a very hot shower. Then my mom rubbed voltaren on it and gave me some neurofen. I ate breakfast then lay next to our dog by the fire with a hot water bottle on my back.
I finally managed to get up an come to the computer to explain why I couldn't practice to all of my readers. Hopefully my back will be better by ballet on Monday.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh dear. I think you all need an in-home carer. Pick me! Pick me!
Hope you're feeling better x

Anonymous said...

poor you I hope you recover quickly