Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Know When My Exam Is!

Can anyone guess what date my ballet exam is? I have actually written it on my blog, just in a place you wouldn't really think to look.....It's under "About Izi the Awesome."
My exam is on the 27 Th of August at 10:05 in Canberra. That is.....15 days away. I am really nervous!

I have to bring a photo ID thing to the exam so that the examiner can see that I really am who I say I am, not just someone pretending to be me.
The photo is of me when I was in Northern Ireland last year, outside in the 2 degree weather. The photo had to be four by four centimetres, so most of them were either way too big or way too small.

This week at ballet it has been pretty good. My teacher lent me some thicker toe protectors which REALLY make a difference to the pain when I go on pointe. It is actually quite amazing!

Tomorrow I am going to ballet at 11:00 am. We will be doing the next grade up (foundation), so that my teacher and I can get familiar with the syllabus. Yesterday I found out that there is something like....let me think....12 pointe exercises next year - ouch - But I guess that it will be good to get a head start.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I hope you do well in you exam. I have been doing ballet for 6-and-a-half years and have done 2 exams.

Cassie xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Iz, I am nervous for you too, but you have worked long and hard and look fabulous dancing so I'm sure you will be GREAT! love you like a kitty loves her milk, Sharn

Sharn said...

Hey Izi, I'm nervous for you, but I know you have worked hard and look great dancing so I'm sure you'll be fantastic! love ya like a kitty loves her milk, Sharn

Lauren said...

GOOD LUCK ( :